The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Guild

Welcome to Forum - Alliance/Sylvanas

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Darkwizz - 70 Human Mage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkwizz

Darkwizz - 70 Human Mage Empty
PostSubject: Darkwizz - 70 Human Mage   Darkwizz - 70 Human Mage Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 12:24 am

Personal information:

Name {Adrian}
Age {19}
Country {Romania}
What do you do {Im student}
Describe yourself with one word {I don't have to much to describe.. ussualy i stay and play WoW whole day ^^}

Character information:

Name {Darkwizz}
Class {Mage}
Race {Human}
Playtimes(/played) {66 days}
Professions(If any rares, write them down) {Tailoring/Enchanting}
My gear {http : http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Darkwizz}

Raiding information:

Previous PVE guilds(Pretbc/tbc) {Pretbc: I was in "reLOG" till they moved on another server. TBC: I was in "et consortes" }
Raiding experience(Pretbc/tbc) {Pretbc: Cleared Onixya, ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20, AQ40. TBC: Karazhan - all bosses except Nightbane and Netherspite}
How do you act when wiping all night without progress {I won't whine if we wipe whole night without progress}
Willing to respecc if asked to {Yes, i'll respec if needed}
Progress or Epics {I want clear all instances ofc Very Happy and get some new gear}
Karazhan prequest completed {Yes}

Active information:

Describe your activeness. We raid from 18:30(invites) to 23:00 and very often we raid longer. Are you able to be online at 18:30 to 23:00+ ? {Yes, im able raid from 18:30 to 23:00+}
Why should we choose you {I'm a verry active player, why not give me a try ? Very Happy}
Back to top Go down
nesjemanz

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Darkwizz - 70 Human Mage   Darkwizz - 70 Human Mage Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 7:29 am

seems..ok?
Needs to be geared for sure, but I like the part where he's like "I play all day"
MYKINDAGUY

anyway got at least 75% of my vote!
Back to top Go down
Flammy

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Darkwizz - 70 Human Mage   Darkwizz - 70 Human Mage Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 8:20 am

Got atleast 1 tip for you: get 10/48/3 not 10/50/0
Back to top Go down
Dr00na
Admin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Darkwizz - 70 Human Mage   Darkwizz - 70 Human Mage Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 1:07 pm

we got enough active mages atm imo
Back to top Go down
Darkwizz

PostSubject: spec   Darkwizz - 70 Human Mage Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 1:15 pm

i have 11/50/0 atm, armory isnt updated
Back to top Go down
Darkwizz

PostSubject: specc   Darkwizz - 70 Human Mage Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 1:20 pm

bah, forget about my last post im sleepy atm. And ofc i'll respec if u ask me ;d
Back to top Go down
Fönz
Admin

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Darkwizz - 70 Human Mage   Darkwizz - 70 Human Mage Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 9:22 am

Just a question. How much hp can you get unbuffed? Seeing as we need someone with at least something around 10k to tank in gruuls lair. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://theguild.forumakers.com
Natalja

PostSubject: Re: Darkwizz - 70 Human Mage   Darkwizz - 70 Human Mage Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 4:54 pm

Name Adrian eh? Surprised same as me then ^^
Back to top Go down
Fönz
Admin

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Darkwizz - 70 Human Mage   Darkwizz - 70 Human Mage Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 10:39 am

SO ADRIAN IS YOUR NAME NAT XD
Back to top Go down
https://theguild.forumakers.com
Winry

PostSubject: Re: Darkwizz - 70 Human Mage   Darkwizz - 70 Human Mage Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 2:08 pm

PFF u sleep with him and dont even know his name, that's so lame fonz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkwizz - 70 Human Mage   Darkwizz - 70 Human Mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkwizz - 70 Human Mage
Page 1 of 1