The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Guild

Welcome to Forum - Alliance/Sylvanas

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Apply( a better one than the first:P)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kimrune

Apply( a better one than the first:P) Empty
PostSubject: Apply( a better one than the first:P)   Apply( a better one than the first:P) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 3:21 am

1. Name.
KimRune

2. Age.

3. Where are you from? (Speaking and understanding English will be crucial for raiding).
Norway, and i write and speak english very good

4. A little about yourself.
nm to say, working and playing wow:P lol

5. Race.
NE

6. Class
Druid(resto)

7. Proffesions.
Enchanting 327 and LW 150(working on it)

8. Your gear (Armory link would be fine).

dunno if my gear is updated, but it will be soon:)

9. Which Previous guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them?
Stormstrike,left because they werent active, to little raids.
Anointed, there i actualy got kicked, the guild leader asked me: kim, u feral atm? i said yes, but was gonna respec after i was done farming(funny thing was that i was farming mats so i could improve my feral gear) so the rest of the guild said it was kinda lame of the leader to kick me

10. Playtimes (F.ex. 13:00 PM to 12:30AM). Raiding times - 19:00pm - 23:00pm with a possible stretch.
13.00-04.00

11. What raiding Experience do you have? (Raiding from before TBC should be mentioned)
well, been doing lots of of MC,ZF,etc before TBC
in anointed i was in 65% of the kara raids, and they are going every day,
have been in gruuls and downed maulgar, didnt get the chance to join downing Gruul(they didt make it anyway:P)

12. Pre-quests, Karazhan Pre-quest is a must.
kara: yes, have most of the pre tbc to, missing naxx

13. What are your ingame goals?
mostly to be good player, have fun and meet nice players

14. What do you got to offer us?
well, good healing, a always happy player that mostly helps out in guild
and ofc much humor:P hehe

15. Why do you want to join us?
well, a friend( Nesjemanz, not irl friend just played with him often) told me a little about the guild and said u guys was making progress and it sounded interesting:)
Back to top Go down
Fönz
Admin

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Apply( a better one than the first:P)   Apply( a better one than the first:P) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 8:36 am

Hello! not sure if we really need another druid. If we do you got my Vote. Nice apply =) and btw, Nesje just SUUUUUCK :DD
Back to top Go down
https://theguild.forumakers.com
Reayk

PostSubject: Re: Apply( a better one than the first:P)   Apply( a better one than the first:P) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 10:32 am

Well cool applicaiton Smile we could use players like you, but i think we're full on druid. but you defently got my vote (:
Back to top Go down
Winry

PostSubject: Re: Apply( a better one than the first:P)   Apply( a better one than the first:P) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 1:55 pm

I'm sorry but we have 3 trials at the druids going on at the moment, we'll keep your application in mind however, should one not make it. ( nice application rendeer )

Zefy / Winry
Back to top Go down
droona

PostSubject: Re: Apply( a better one than the first:P)   Apply( a better one than the first:P) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 6:09 pm

nice application

tho like winfrod said we're having already a few resto druids on trial, but we'll keep you in mind.
Back to top Go down
nesjemanz

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Apply( a better one than the first:P)   Apply( a better one than the first:P) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 8:37 pm

misery thinks kimrune > all
Back to top Go down
nesjemanz

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Apply( a better one than the first:P)   Apply( a better one than the first:P) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 12:26 am

It's not bout needing, it's bout seeing that this is a good player.
Back to top Go down
Scyre

PostSubject: Re: Apply( a better one than the first:P)   Apply( a better one than the first:P) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:15 am

We could kick Nes imo, it's not like we need him anyway Surprised
Back to top Go down
Dr00na
Admin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Apply( a better one than the first:P)   Apply( a better one than the first:P) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 3:54 pm

nesje what can we do with a druid in the guild who can't raid because we have enough other resto druids to raid with.

I can surely imagine he's a good druid but atm if he joins he won't be able to get a spot anyways. We got 2 decent active resto druids and 2 trials. If one of the trials doesnt make it. We surely will ask him if he still wants to join.
Back to top Go down
Scyre

PostSubject: Re: Apply( a better one than the first:P)   Apply( a better one than the first:P) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 4:17 pm

Yeah Dru, couldn't say it better myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply( a better one than the first:P)   Apply( a better one than the first:P) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply( a better one than the first:P)
Page 1 of 1