The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Guild

Welcome to Forum - Alliance/Sylvanas

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gief invite :D (priest)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xylos

Gief invite :D (priest) Empty
PostSubject: Gief invite :D (priest)   Gief invite :D (priest) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 8:24 pm

1. Name.Xylos

2. Age.16

3. Where are you from? (Speaking and understanding English will be crucial for raiding).sweden

4. A little about yourself.Im 16 years old and love to play wow

5. Race.human

6. Class priest

7. Proffesions.300 alchemy 307 herb

8. Your gear (Armory link would be fine).

9. Which Previous guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them? not many Very Happy just come to the server

10. Playtimes (F.ex. 13:00 PM to 12:30AM). Raiding times - 19:00pm - 23:00pm with a possible stretch. its ok Very Happy

11. What raiding Experience do you have? (Raiding from before TBC should be mentioned) Aq40 before and kara in tbc

12. Pre-quests, Karazhan Pre-quest is a must. done

13. Are you willing to respecc, if asked to? ofc

14. What are your ingame goals? the best priest on hole server

15. What do you got to offer us? be nice to me Very Happy

16. Why do you want to join us? wanna meet new friends and gear me up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fönz
Admin

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Gief invite :D (priest)   Gief invite :D (priest) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 9:35 pm

Imo this really looks like an application you just wrote in 2 minutes.. please take your time and answer the questions as they are supposed to be answered.
Back to top Go down
https://theguild.forumakers.com
Winry

PostSubject: Re: Gief invite :D (priest)   Gief invite :D (priest) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 1:22 am

Well somehow this name looks familiar ( not in a good way xD) but we're not here to gear you up but you're here to help us progressing and having as much fun, even if you dont get EVERY epic you want xD at least that's how it sounds to me
Back to top Go down
nesjemanz

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Gief invite :D (priest)   Gief invite :D (priest) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 7:07 am

Well that just sounds to me as a figure of speach etc.
Don't blame the guy for epix:D I'm the biggest epic whore in the guild.

BUT I've checked armory, and I gotta tell you that specc of yours seems..hmm..well.
You've specced lolwell and holy nova, I don't really get why. Maybe for the fun I don't know Wink
And from watching your regen I bet u are a 5sec rule player, so I relly dont get why you didn't prioritice mental agility then.

Also see that you don't have that many heroic keys, imo you should start getting em and getting better mp5/+healing gear there.

Anyway, every priest is a good priest, though we are actually getting a good bunch of em now.
I don't see why you can't get a trial, most important thing is anyway that you are a fun person to raid with(ofc noone beats my vent harassment of fönz(MAGNUZ) but heck you can give it a shot:D
Priest healing today requires more of the player than before, so I'd love to see you in action before I decline or make you member.

Giving you a trial with consideration and hoping you accept it.

nesjemanz
Shadowmage of priestessssssss
Back to top Go down
Fönz
Admin

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Gief invite :D (priest)   Gief invite :D (priest) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 7:13 am

NEsje should be nice, or i´ll -allhesdkp!!!!!!

Well as nesje said. Start farm heroics Smile its the best way to gear up without goin karazhan. Your gear couldnt stand the last bosses in kara atm anyway so you´ll still have to gear up.
Show us that you can do that and you can stay Very Happy

Fönz, GM
Back to top Go down
https://theguild.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gief invite :D (priest)   Gief invite :D (priest) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gief invite :D (priest)
Page 1 of 1