The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Guild

Welcome to Forum - Alliance/Sylvanas

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rogue Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaffar

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 1:58 pm

Personal information:
Name {Philipp}
Age {25}
Country {Switzerland}
What do you do {Studying Physics}
Describe yourself with one word {all-in-one (counts as one, okay? Smile)}

Character information:
Name {Jaffar}
Class {Rogue}
Race {NE}
Playtimes(/played) {Answer}
Professions(If any rares, write them down) {Alch/Herb - Flask of Relentless Assault}
Your gear(Armory profile or any other is an obligation)

Raiding information:
Previous PVE guilds(Pretbc/tbc) {Limited Edition}
Raiding experience(Pretbc/tbc) {ZG/AQ20/MC/BWL clear, AQ40 till Twins}
How do you act when wiping all night without progress {I dont count progress in kills but in percent (of hitpoints) - and after a night of wipes there should be at least a progress in percent. Else I must say I'd be pretty disappointed but who wouldnt when you fail? To fail is never good Smile}
Progress or Epics {percents! until to 0 and then on to the next 100%}
Willing to respecc if asked to {Sure, doing it enough myself}
What do you wanna accomplish in raiding {Seeing as much content as possible}
Karazhan prequest completed {Yes}

Active information:
Describe your activeness. We raid from 18:30(invites) to 23:00 and very often we raid longer. Are you able to be online at 18:30 to 23:00+ ? {Yes - I can't stand ppl that leaves exactly at 23:00 or when they start telling the raid: 'my mom is pulling the plug soon!! sory!!11'}
You dont sign up for raids, and dont show up {Thats the case when I've nightshift. Else I sign and when I sign I show up}
What do you got to offer us {Lots of experience, DPS, humour, knowledge of my class to the deepest, my free time}
Why should we choose you {You want bosses down fast? Pick me! Wink besides that I quite think I'm a good addition to your guild}

Anything you would like to add? do it here
{Not at the Moment}
Back to top Go down
kanjerr

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 2:36 pm

I DONT CARE IF WE R FULL ON ROGUES kick some other rogues but for me this is a 100% gief inv

GL M8
Back to top Go down
Jaffar

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 2:47 pm

hey kanjer Very Happy

and thanks for the vote.
Back to top Go down
Winry

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 3:49 pm

Well after hearing kanjer going on and on and on and on and some more about jaffar's skills, he definatly got my vote, kick kakuros or something, or reroll fonz xD just get him in ^^
Back to top Go down
Muraden

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 3:49 pm

Omg, heard a lot of good stuff bout jaffar (from kanjer ofc), I'd say we give him a try. I think Fönz or Finrod will look into this soonish.
GL!
Back to top Go down
Kakuros1

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Kick Kanjer   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 4:36 pm

Yeah jaffar is a nice dude, just dont like the part about kicking me...

we can raid with Finrod Fonz Jaffar and me and just kick Kanjer, 4 rogues dont need a tank that way were all better of.

If we inv him we must get 20 other people as well so we make 2 groups and start 25maning stuff

afro Arthur/Kaku afro
Back to top Go down
Fönz
Admin

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 4:39 pm

Before i even consider you, i want to see an armory profile Smile thank you
Back to top Go down
https://theguild.forumakers.com
Jaffar

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 4:41 pm

Trying to post a link. Thought I've posted it in the first post already:
Back to top Go down
Jaffar

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 4:41 pm

cant post links Smile

maybe check subject.
Back to top Go down
Fönz
Admin

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 4:42 pm

Talk to me ingame and i´ll inspect you.
Back to top Go down
https://theguild.forumakers.com
Reayk

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 6:17 pm

gogo invite Jaffar! super nice rogue

/vote
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue Application
Page 1 of 1