The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Guild

Welcome to Forum - Alliance/Sylvanas

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

70 lock wants to join.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
olleäger

70 lock wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: 70 lock wants to join.   70 lock wants to join. Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 8:15 pm

Hello all, im an active 70 lock who wants to join The Guild. I got kara preq done. I wanna join it cause i want a friendly guild to speak in, explore raids and have fun! Here is my Stats/spec:

00/40/31 (Could respec)

10k hp selfbuffed
8k mana unbuffed
800 SP selfbuffed
20 resi
40 pene
117 MP5

Tell me ingame/here if i did anything wrong Razz
Back to top Go down
Reayk

PostSubject: Re: 70 lock wants to join.   70 lock wants to join. Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 8:24 pm

you did not use the application form Smile
Back to top Go down
olleäger

PostSubject: Re: 70 lock wants to join.   70 lock wants to join. Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 8:26 pm

lol ok :p
Back to top Go down
olleäger

PostSubject: New apply :P   70 lock wants to join. Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 8:36 pm

. Name: Olleäger

2. Age: 13

3. Where are you from? Swedem, speaking well english Razz

4. A little about yourself: I like pie.
5. Race: Gnome Very Happy

6. Class: Warlock

7. Proffesions: Talioring and enchanting

8. Your gear (Armory link would be fine): Armory doesnt work for me, name bugged, /w me ingame and ill tell u

9. Which Previous guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them?: Future is the only good guild ive been in, i got kicked coz i was DCing all the time in raids, but its NP now, i got a new computer

10. Playtimes: all the time, raidtimes is like all night on weekends/summer vacation( will bee in like 1 week) and on schooldays like 19:00-22:00

11. What raiding Experience do you have? (Raiding from before TBC should be mentioned) : Whole ZG, Whole MC, razorgore in bwl, Karazhan and Maulgar.
12. Pre-quests, Karazhan Pre-quest is a must: Karazhan preq is DONE!

13. What are your ingame goals?: Have fun and play with some friends and get experiance and stuff like that.

14. What do you got to offer us?: Good lock that is nice and polite to you all ! Very Happy
15. Why do you want to join us?: coz i want some nice ppl to talk to and also what to explore some karazhan and stuff!
Back to top Go down
Winry

PostSubject: Re: 70 lock wants to join.   70 lock wants to join. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 1:39 pm

our raidtimes are from 19.00 to 23.00 at least and sometimes even later if we wanna progress, so unless you can play at these times I think you dont have much luck getting in here
Back to top Go down
olleäger

PostSubject: Re: 70 lock wants to join.   70 lock wants to join. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 5:08 pm

you know what? in like a week i get summer holidays for 11 weeks and then i can play all night and after that i will be able to raid for longer times than these times i got today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nesjemanz

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: 70 lock wants to join.   70 lock wants to join. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 7:30 am

I don't get it, why is all gnome locks 13!?

without mentioning any mans:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 lock wants to join.   70 lock wants to join. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 lock wants to join.
Page 1 of 1