The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Guild

Welcome to Forum - Alliance/Sylvanas

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scyre - 70 Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scyre

Scyre - 70 Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Scyre - 70 Warrior   Scyre - 70 Warrior Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 4:48 pm

1. Herx

2. 16

3. I am from Sweden, but I can talk and read English very well.

4. Well, like it's stated above I'm 16 years old and I come from Sweden. I've been playing on Sylvanas since day 1, and I also have a 65 paladin called Herx. I got football 3 times a week, but it shouldn't be a problem.

5. Human

6. Warrior

7. Mining/Blacksmithing (Lvling both, low atm)

I am applying as a DPS warrior, I have decent tanking gear, but I want to raid as a DPS warrior.

9. Most recent serious guild was Morality. Was MT/warrior leader of that guild, and we got to Curator in Karazhan (19% best try).

10. I play from about 16:00-23:30 depending on how school is, but your raidtimes suit me well Smile

11. Pre TBC experience: (with paladin)
Molten Core - Cleared
BWL - Cleared
ZG - Cleared
AQ20 - Cleared
AQ40 - Twins

TBC experience: (with warrior)
Karazhan - Up to Shade

12. Karazhan prequest done.

13. I want to progress with a nice guild, and hope to do that as a DPS warrior Smile If it's absolutely crucial that I have to tank, I might do it. But I don't have any plans on going prot.

14. Well, as 2hfury I always top dps in 5 man instances (heroic included), haven't tried it out in raid yet.

15. You seem like a nice guild, and like a nice bunch of people. Like I've stated above, I really hope that you would accept me as a DPS warrior. I'm "through" with tanking atm, I don't think it's fun.
Back to top Go down
Fönz
Admin

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Scyre - 70 Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scyre - 70 Warrior   Scyre - 70 Warrior Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 4:57 pm

You have a good experience with raiding i see Smile

Got my vote
Back to top Go down
https://theguild.forumakers.com
Scyre11

Scyre - 70 Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scyre - 70 Warrior   Scyre - 70 Warrior Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 5:00 pm

Hehe, I wrote my name wrong. It should be Scyre and not Herx, sorry :
Back to top Go down
Scyre33

Scyre - 70 Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scyre - 70 Warrior   Scyre - 70 Warrior Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 5:12 pm

Thought I'd mention, I'm getting marshal boots, belt and arena shoulders on Wednesday. Nice addition to my gear ^^
Back to top Go down
Natalja

Scyre - 70 Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scyre - 70 Warrior   Scyre - 70 Warrior Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 5:58 pm

Very nice dude, we need a couple o' new warriors. Doubt Sub won't think the same =) Good luck with the application. (got my vote)
Back to top Go down
Scyr2452

Scyre - 70 Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scyre - 70 Warrior   Scyre - 70 Warrior Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 6:33 pm

I've noticed that I can't link....so you could always inspect me in-game if you want.
Back to top Go down
Fönz
Admin

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Scyre - 70 Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scyre - 70 Warrior   Scyre - 70 Warrior Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 10:02 pm

invited.
Back to top Go down
https://theguild.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

Scyre - 70 Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scyre - 70 Warrior   Scyre - 70 Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scyre - 70 Warrior
Page 1 of 1