The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Guild

Welcome to Forum - Alliance/Sylvanas

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

70 hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Farawayd

70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: 70 hunter   70 hunter Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 10:54 pm

1. Name
Farawaydeath

2. Age. 21

3. Where are you from?
Romania. I can speak and write English vry well.

4. A little about yourself.
My name is Alex, I'm a student, I've been playing WoW for 1 year and 2-3 months

5. Race.
Dwarf

6. Class
Hunter

7. Proffesions.
Mining 375, Enchanting 300

8. Your gear (Armory link would be fine).

9. Which Previous guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them?
Most of the time I was in Nemuritorii my national guild, it disbanded, been in Ocrana, Brotherhood of steel. I left cos of chaotic raid invites and no progress

10. Playtimes
I can play from 18:00 PM till 2-3 AM almost everyday, maybe not on frydays

11. What raiding Experience do you have?
Before TBC : ZG, AQ20, MC, Ony. BWL. TBC: downed huntsman, moroes, opera(big bad wolf, maiden and curator)
12. Pre-quests, Karazhan Pre-quest is a must.
Yes

13. What are your ingame goals?
To finnaly find a guild that has some progress, and meet new ppl, and have fun

14. What do you got to offer us?
A skilled hunter who knows his class vry well

15. Why do you want to join us?
Look at ingame goals
Back to top Go down
Farawayd

70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: armory   70 hunter Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 10:55 pm

Armory link, sry forgot
Back to top Go down
Farawayd

70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter   70 hunter Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 10:59 pm

armory.wow-europe.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Farawaydeath
Back to top Go down
Therani
Admin

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-05-19

70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter   70 hunter Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 5:19 am

Ok, let's see. Your gear isn't the worst I've seen, but it may be your pvp outfit atm? You have stacked your agility a bit high considering you are marksmanship, a good rule to follow when you are MM is to have 20% and a bit above, then go for as much Ranged attack power as possible.

Your spec is a mix between raid and pvp, with pvp talents like entrapment and clever traps. but you do not have Go for the Throat, Rapid Killing or Improved Barrage. But you wasted 2 points in Combat Experience, with simple math those 2 points give you a total of 10 agility and 12-14 intellect. A nice "filler" talent by blizzard, that tricks you into thinking it is a relevant increase in stats when it isn't.

Contact me ingame, and let's have a chat. Would like to know how you do things and if you know about hunter mechanics, if you dont. I suggest you go dig up some of Lactoses posts on the wow-europe hunter forums, you will learn a lot and it will make you a better hunter if you understand what is being told

Application Pending
Back to top Go down
Dirk

70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter   70 hunter Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 12:22 am

Word of warning.

He says he is looking for progress, he is currently is in EQUILIBRIUM and is looking to leave because the guild makes no progress, but this week the guild has downed two new bosses.

Now onto the player. He was deducted DKP many times for signing up for raids then not attenting, turning up late, or leaving early. He has low DPS, little to no skills for a hunter (multishot sheep and traps, need I say more?) and never uses consumerables.

He would not be a good addition to any guild looking for quality (he knows he wont pass our two week trial and thats why hes looking for another guild to leech from). He is basically wanting a guild that will get him free epix. If you need more info, whisper me ingame.

Regards
Dirk
EQUILIBRIUM
Back to top Go down
Therani
Admin

70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter   70 hunter Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 2:21 am

Ok, now this puts it in a different situation.

This guild is not for people who come late to raids it will piss everyone in the raid off and you will not get invited to the raid that day unless we need a replacement. You will get deducted dkp for going afk without raidleaders permission, and if for too long a kick from the raid.

Now, about his skills. That is mostly word against word, and I really dont know what to make of it. I talked to Dirk, and he had some things to say about you slacking in raids. This was our second week in kara as a guild, do you know why we have had so fast progress? Because people dont slack, the slackers get replaced as soon as we have someone to replace them with.

I'll wait with my decision until Farawaydeath posts a reply here about why he was acting the way he did in EQUILIBRIUM.

And thank you for the heads up Dirk.
Back to top Go down
Farawayd

70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter   70 hunter Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 4:34 pm

Ok Dirk. First of all I was late only one raid and i posted why because i was cought up at work. Then i get sign in for raid and i dont get invited. Now abiout my skills? Pls tell me when i deshheped multishot? LOL?Its easy to talk that im not skilled etc when u almost never seen me. I could say the same thing about u. What is ur problem?I've been in only 1 raid with u guys and the only problem i had that night was my low dps cos i had lag problems(and i told u that, and appologised to the whole raid!!!) i dont remember deshheeeping anything or make something stupid like u say.And I didnt hear any1 complaining. Next time u make a post like that pls have some proof of what u r saying.U say i dont use consumables?Did u even looked at what i had on me? U should be ashamed of urself m8. Btw I never mentioned equilibrium had no progress. U say im lloking for another guild to leech from? Did i ''leech'' anything form u? Lets just say I think they r more competent then You. I spoke to Therani and he knows about his class much more then u do. I dont even know why u r CL. Ohh i know u were the only 1 who offered and u just became 1.
Well, I got mad for nothing doesnt worth it. The thing is
1. Dirk lied about my gameplay(exept my dps and i told u the reason)
2. About my presence in raids He said I got SEVERAL-DKP for not showing when i was late for only 1 RAID and i apologised and posted my reasons!
U guys can think what u want,If u r willing to give me a chance and see for urself how i PLay and not listen to a wannabe CL i would vry much appriciate. Its ur decision.
Thx
Back to top Go down
Winry

70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter   70 hunter Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 5:02 pm

interesting application, been a while since I saw these Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Devildus

70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter   70 hunter Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 5:49 pm

Just wanna say Dirk is CL in our guild because he has a couple 70 and 1 of them is in the top guild on Sylvanas, i don't need to say the name... His "alt" the hunter outdamage almost our best mages. He knows to play a hunter and thats why he is CL, we don't wanna have power greedy ppl that don't know how to play their class... I was in that raid dirk was talking about, your dps was little higher then our protection tank. At the end of the raid when we where going for an animal boss to spend our last 15 minutes you was doing your quest outside... Raid was done and you left without saying anything. Next day you didn't show up for the raid and you signed up for it. After we give you the -DKP and ask you for an answer you said sorry i had to work. You leave instances with your own guildmembers, you are the typical guy that comes online to get things and you don't care about your mates...

my 50 cent

Grtz Devildust GM equilibrium
Back to top Go down
Natalja

70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter   70 hunter Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 5:50 pm

Indeed! Drama on the forum #1!(too zef's reply)
Good luck with the application.
Back to top Go down
Farawayd

70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter   70 hunter Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 6:20 pm

The reason why I left is because after i had 2.5k ms all the time, and for ex my arc shot had 3-4 sec cast(thats why d\so low dps but u cant seem to understand that) my net broke down completly. After 30 min or so when i came back online it was over. I didnt just left. I'm not that kind of guy Devildust pls try to understand that. The next day yes I had to work? What did u expect me to do tell my boss"ohh sry m8 i have raid gtg home?'. I had to work overtimwe had no ideea im gonna be so late.
I dont like where this is going. I just got mad cos ppl starterd making me a low skilled, non serious, leecher, dont care about mates etc just because in 1 raid i hade vry big lag then disconnected and next day i didnty show for raid cos i worked overtime.
I appologise for this scandal i created on ur forums.I wanna say Dirk im sorry i didnt mean all those things, u r a good hunt and good dps.
Devildust i just wwant u to know im not the kind of person u think i am.

Sry again cya.
Back to top Go down
Therani
Admin

70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter   70 hunter Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 8:07 pm

This caused a lot of drama Surprised

Ok, Farawaydeath has some reasonable explanations on why he had low dps on that raid and the raid the next day. When people work you never know when you have to work overtime or not, and it's kinda hard getting a message to raid/classleaders about it. But the best thing to do when you get latency problems is to tell the raid that you have it and eventually give up your spot if you cant fix it. Or else it will lead to people assuming you are poor at playing your class.

And again it's up to word against word...

Only way I can get to see if the guys from equilibrium is right is to give him a trial period to see how he does. This trial period will put you last in line for items on the raids and it will be a way for me to see how you act and perform.

But then again, it's now up to Farawaydeath if he wants to take this trial or not.
Back to top Go down
Farawayd

70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter   70 hunter Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 8:26 pm

Thx Therani for giving me this oportunity. I will try to make the best of it.
Back to top Go down
Scyre

70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter   70 hunter Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:14 am

Popcorn anyone? (a)
Back to top Go down
Fönz
Admin

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-05-13

70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter   70 hunter Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 5:10 pm

And i wanna see you use all the pots and stuff you need. even if its expensive. You are gonna be full potted and buffed as everyone else is. So i hope you dont have a money problem
Back to top Go down
https://theguild.forumakers.com
Reayk

70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter   70 hunter Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 6:35 pm

Haha havnt laughed this much the last week :p
Back to top Go down
Subli

70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter   70 hunter Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 6:46 pm

JUU SYÖR ÄS HELLL GAT MAI VOUT!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Farawayd

70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter   70 hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 1:48 pm

I do use consumables, I always have on me at least 15xSuper Mana potion, 15x Super HEaling Potion, 10 Elixir of Major Agility and 5 Elixir of Major Mageblood. I dont have a money problem. I am still waiting for an inv from u guys and this comes at such a bad time cos I"m gonna be off this weekend. Will be back on sunday. I hope u still want me to join.
Thx and cya.
Back to top Go down
Therani
Admin

70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter   70 hunter Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 8:59 pm

It's ok, kinda my fault for not inviting you yet. Been very busy this last week with tests and schoolwork. Neither have I been home this weekend until now. So sorry for the inconvenience, I'll invite you asap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter   70 hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 hunter
Page 1 of 1