The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Guild

Welcome to Forum - Alliance/Sylvanas

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hunter Apply.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Giffteed

Hunter Apply. Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Apply.   Hunter Apply. Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 8:37 pm

1. Name
Giffted

2. Age

3. Where are you from? (Speaking and understanding English will be crucial for raiding)
I'm from Norway. I got TS and Ventrilo, and i have no prob with understanding english.

4. A little about yourself
I've been playing wow for almost 2 years now. I became lvl 70 in february. If you need to know anything special, just /w me in game.

5. Race.
Dwarf

6. Class
Hunter

7. Proffesions.
375 skinning +15 = 390. & 150 Engineering. (lving it atm)

8. Your gear (Armory link would be fine).

9. Which Previous guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them?
I was in Heroism but almost everybody left so it kinda disbanded, Seventh Sence disbanded too.

10. Playtimes (F.ex. 13:00 PM to 12:30AM). Raiding times - 19:00pm - 23:00pm with a possible stretch.
I can play from 15:00 - 24:00 (or longer if raid isn't over).

11. What raiding Experience do you have? (Raiding from before TBC should be mentioned)
Before TBC: Full Molten Core, Full Zul'Gurub, 4 first bosses in BWL + second last, chromagus or what his name is, Full AQ20, Full Onyxia.
After TBC: Attuman and Moroes in Karazhan. But i'll read and will learn taactics for the new bosses i'll meet in the future.

12. Pre-quests, Karazhan Pre-quest is a must.
Karazhan Pre Q done. (Mc, Bwl, Ony too if that matters:P)

13. What are your ingame goals?
Better gear, have fun and mabe get some new friends in The Guild Razz

14. What do you got to offer us?
I can offer an active hunter who will be able to join raids, a friendly hunter, and a helpfull hunter Razz

15. Why do you want to join us?
Because i need/want a guild to raid with and you guys sounds like an intressting guild. Very Happy

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Natalja

Hunter Apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Apply.   Hunter Apply. Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 8:59 pm

Looks like a nice application, and hey we need someone younger then me (but still older then bepwnd)

Got my vote anyway Smile goodluck with the application.
Back to top Go down
Giffteed

Hunter Apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Apply.   Hunter Apply. Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 9:13 pm

Thanks alot, Natalja =)
Back to top Go down
Winry

Hunter Apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Apply.   Hunter Apply. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 1:40 pm

/agree with nat
Back to top Go down
Therani
Admin

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Hunter Apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Apply.   Hunter Apply. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 3:58 pm

Ok, you are from Norway so I'll answer you in norwegian.

Agility og staminaen på gearet ditt er omtrent det samme som det jeg har nå, men Ranged attack poweren din er omtrent 400 lavere enn min. Når man er marksmanship er det best å holde seg på 20% crit og 2000 RAP. Men jeg har en liten følelse av at dette er pvp gearet ditt, siden alt du har av gems har +stamina, dette er noe du ikke trenger mye av i raids. Noen små ting når det gjelder spec, du har Combat experience i stedet for go for the troath, du har heller ikke focused fire som er en 2% øking i all skade mye bedre enn combat experience, som gir deg hele 9 agility og 10-12 int. Har også litt lyst til å vite om du bruker pet ofte i instancer, da dette er en garantert +100 dps. Og imp arcane shot hjelper ikke mye du sparer 1 sec på en ability som bruker en god del mana, bruk heller talent pointene til noe mer fornuftig som go for the troath, focused fire eventuelt thick hide.

Kort sagt, hadde vært bedre om du hadde skaffet deg noen +AP/agility gems og enchants på gearet, Cobrahide leg armor på leggings, +6 all stats eller 6mana/5sec på chest. og skaff heller pvp utstyr for når du trenger stamina. Og om du hadde flyttet litt på talent pointsene dine hadde det også hjulpet. Du kan sjekke ut Armory profilen min for tips til gems/spec og enchants
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Therani

Atm, I dont know if I should accept you or not due to the fact your current gear looks to be pvp oriented instead of raids. and some points in your talent spec are questionable and you have left out some essential talents for raiding with a pet, and if a hunter raids without using his pet after the 2.1 patch he's loosing out on more than +100 dps that is easily kept alive and will help the raid in total.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunter Apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Apply.   Hunter Apply. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter Apply.
Page 1 of 1