The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Guild

Welcome to Forum - Alliance/Sylvanas

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

apply lvl 70 rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
drazzel

apply lvl 70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: apply lvl 70 rogue   apply lvl 70 rogue Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 1:04 am

1. Name. Drazzel

2. Age. 11

3. Where are you from? (Speaking and understanding English will be crucial for raiding). I am from Norway, can speak and type very well english would be no problem

4. A little about yourself. I am a boy at 11 years old im going on golf irl 2-3 times a week. Would be no problem for raiding

5. Race. Rogue

6. Class Night Elf

7. Proffesions. Leather Working (low)

8. Your gear (Armory link would be fine). you can inspect me ingame

9. Which Previous guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them? Im new on the server before i was on balnazzar, i was in a good karazhan guild. I left it because i wanted migrate server (sylvanas)

10. Playtimes (F.ex. 13:00 PM to 12:30AM). Raiding times - 19:00pm - 23:00pm with a possible stretch. i can play from 17.00 - 23.00

11. What raiding Experience do you have? (Raiding from before TBC should be mentioned) I have raid experience in MC,ZG,AQ20

12. Pre-quests, Karazhan Pre-quest is a must. karazhan pre-q done.

13. What are your ingame goals? My ingame goals is to raid whit nice ppl's and have fun in the game.

14. What do you got to offer us? A active rogue

15. Why do you want to join us? I want to join you because i want an experience guild and raid whit nice ppl's.
Back to top Go down
Fönz
Admin

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-05-13

apply lvl 70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply lvl 70 rogue   apply lvl 70 rogue Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 4:36 am

Rogues are at the moment full, therefore i have to denie this application. GL in the future =)
Back to top Go down
https://theguild.forumakers.com

apply lvl 70 rogue
Page 1 of 1