The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Guild

Welcome to Forum - Alliance/Sylvanas

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alarue 70 combat Rogue wishes to join.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alarue

Alarue 70 combat Rogue wishes to join. Empty
PostSubject: Alarue 70 combat Rogue wishes to join.   Alarue 70 combat Rogue wishes to join. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 10:39 pm

1. Name.
My name is Adam and my ingame name is Alarue

2. Age.

3. Where are you from? (Speaking and understanding English will be crucial for raiding).
I'm from sweden and can easily speak and/or understand english well.

4. A little about yourself.
I'm verry intrested in computer games and playes mostly WoW. I'm online for aproximately 3-5 hours a day (depends witch day) But im not sitting indoors all the time, I go climbing and am quite active outside too. A normal teenage life in short words I think

5. Race.
Dwarf

6. Class
Rogue

7. Proffesions.
Skinning and Engineering
8. Your gear (Armory link would be fine).

9. Which Previous guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them?
Deathcoiled is the only guild that I have went Kara with but didnt got any dropps and it was disbanded (after some problems with Gm i think...)

10. Playtimes (F.ex. 13:00 PM to 12:30AM). Raiding times - 19:00pm - 23:00pm with a possible stretch.
About 16.30pm to 23.00 pm (usuall playtime)

11. What raiding Experience do you have? (Raiding from before TBC should be mentioned)
Not verry much raiding experiance from there, just Kara some times and gruuls Lair. (Was a testing run for experiance there)

12. Pre-quests, Karazhan Pre-quest is a must.
Kara and MC

13. Are you willing to respecc, if asked to?
Yes sure

14. What are your ingame goals?
To get my epics and have fun mostly To down some hard bosses would be an extra adrenalin rush though Smile (and tell it to my friends Razz)

15. What do you got to offer us?
I can offer extra dps, 375 lockpick for doors or chests if needed, and if I level up in engineer mabye some engineer stuff.

16. Why do you want to join us?
I'm in great need of a Guild at the moment, a guild that runs Kara, and is well enstablished with web site.
Back to top Go down
Alarue

PostSubject: Re: Alarue 70 combat Rogue wishes to join.   Alarue 70 combat Rogue wishes to join. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 3:27 pm

Ohh the armory link didnt showed up... http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Alarue
but you have to write "http:" in beginning cuz otherwise the link wont appear.
Back to top Go down
Fönz
Admin

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Alarue 70 combat Rogue wishes to join.   Alarue 70 combat Rogue wishes to join. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 6:57 am

Application denied. We are now full on rogues. Good luck finding a guild in the furute.

Fönz
Back to top Go down
https://theguild.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alarue 70 combat Rogue wishes to join.   Alarue 70 combat Rogue wishes to join. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alarue 70 combat Rogue wishes to join.
Page 1 of 1