The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Guild

Welcome to Forum - Alliance/Sylvanas

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wanna join and raid today :P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kakuros,

wanna join and raid today :P Empty
PostSubject: wanna join and raid today :P   wanna join and raid today :P Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 2:32 pm

1. Name. Kakuros / Arthur

2. Age. 19

3. Where are you from? Im a Dutch science student from Amsterdam, my study is mainly in english and thou i have an accent im perfectly understandable and can read anything. I speak my best english when drunk, Winry/Zefy would have to aggree on that.

4. A little about yourself. Hmm i just did, well lets put in the next link.

5. Race. Human, in both worlds

6. Class Rogue, i only steal beer irl honestly

7. Proffesions. LW 375 and Skinning 380, make a damn lot of money with those

8. Your gear You can check armory, im the only existing Kakuros. Atm I'm wearing 3 rares, the rest is Karazhan/Heroic and LW epics. (w8ing on emily to enchant 2 Mongooses atm)

9. Which Previous guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them? Most important is that i was in LE pre-TBC but it kinda fell apart and never started raiding after the expansion. Then i joined Minority in wich i got most of my current gear but i had to leave cause of the damn early raidtimes. Then there was a small period of Rising wich disbanded.

10. Playtimes When not in college, so pretty often Very Happy
Raiding times - 19:00pm – till morning if i want.
4days a week is certainly possible.

11. What raiding Experience do you have? Cleared AQ20, MC, ZG. BWL75% in TBC done both Gruul and Nightbane in my 1st week of Minority.

12. Pre-quests, Karazhan done ofc. Got all Heroic keys too.

13. Are you willing to respecc, if asked to? Yes ofc as long as i can raid.

14. What are your ingame goals? I wanna kill bosses I haven't killed, my gear is fine as it is but i wanna kill stuff with it. + there a lot of rl friend in your guild wich makes raiding more fun.

15. What do you got to offer us? I'm fun and serious when forced damage-dealer, I'm 375 LW and Skinner and can make a lot of nice things.

16. Why do you want to join us? I know a lot of people from your guild, Winry Endosow and more. Your rogues are nice people and good to talk too. You have nice progress in wich i might be able to help.
Back to top Go down
Winry

PostSubject: Re: wanna join and raid today :P   wanna join and raid today :P Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 2:43 pm

Well even tho he's a fool irl and sometimes in wow, he can play rogue if he pays attention and do a lot of dps in the progress, just dont let your lil bro play xD
Back to top Go down
Kintaro

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: wanna join and raid today :P   wanna join and raid today :P Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 3:37 pm

He promised me a beer if i put in a good word for him so; gogo invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wanna join and raid today :P   wanna join and raid today :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wanna join and raid today :P
Page 1 of 1